GoPro HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition: Whatever sport or outdoor activity you are into and want the ability to capture serious Professional footage without breaking the bank and having a Full HD/Stills from video camera that can be mounted hands-free on to your helmet, body, Bike, vehicle etc… that will stand up to the environment, this is a gem! (The “2” in HERO2 stands for the Professional Edition) GoPro make a range from GoPro HD HERO2 Surf, GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor and GoPro HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition which we are going to review as it is the most popular because of its mount, they all come with same specification and price but with different accessories and mounts.
The GoPro HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition is specifically designed for shooting HD video while you’re riding the trail, the road or the track. You can capture 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps), 960p at 48 or 30 fps, and 720p video at 30 or 60 fps, as well as 5, 8 or 11 mega-pixel digital still photos. The HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition comes with a suction cup mount, J-Hook, three curved adhesive mounts, two flat adhesive mounts and a three-way pivot arm. This makes the HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition the easiest action camera to use and mount to practically any frame. Plus, plenty of optional accessories can be used with the camera for shooting in a variety of other settings.
GoPro HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition
In addition to giving you shooting capabilities almost anywhere, the HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition features an integrated battery warmer for longer battery life in colder temperatures, Wi-Fi BacPac™ / Wi-Fi Remote compatibility, and an easy-to-use LCD interface. Plus, the camera has LED lights viewable from any angle and can support shooting bursts of 10 photos per second. You can recharge the battery while you record via USB cable and enjoy time-lapse photography every 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 seconds. The HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition even supports live streaming from the web, as well as Wi-Fi video preview and playback on your smart-phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Designed for Motor-sports Recording
The HD HERO2 Motor-sports Edition provides you with the waterproof housing (197′ / 60m) and mounts you need to record in any conditions. The waterproof, polycarbonate housing is removable, and in the event of extreme destruction can be replaced easily with an optional housing. Plus, the camera comes with a suction cup mount, a J-Hook, three curved adhesive mounts, two flat adhesive mounts and a three-way pivot arm
- Simple language-based user interface
- 2X sharper professional glass lens
- 2x faster image processor
- 11MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS image sensor
- Full wide 170°, medium 127° and narrow 90° FOV (Field of View) in 1080p and 720p
- Professional low light performance
- 11MP, 8MP and 5MP photos with full 170° and medium 127° FOV
- Shoot stills in 10 photo per second bursts
- Shoot one photo every 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 seconds with Time-Lapse photo mode
- Natural and high wind audio modes
- 3.5mm Stereo external microphone input
- Wi-Fi BacPac™ and Wi-Fi Remote Control compatibility
- Long range remote control of multiple cameras
- Integrated battery warmer enables long battery life in cold temperatures
- Wi-Fi Video Preview + Playback on Smart-phone / Tablet / Computer
- Live streaming to the web
For more information and cool videos go to the official website: gopro.com